Pro Player Centres aim to develop both the individual player and the whole squad in all our sessions.
As a squad
- Possession based sessions
- Be confident to play out from the back and be comfortable on the ball.
- Make the pitch big in possession and control the tempo of the game
- Defend quickly, applying high pressure to win the ball back as quickly as possible as close to the oppositions goal.
As an Individual
- Advanced technical relationship with the ball
- Confidence to be creative and innovative in 1v1 and 2v2 scenarios
- Positive attitude to exploit any forward space on and off the ball
- Effective Decision-Making skills
- Love the game – play with a smile
- Willingness to learn – Ask Q’s
- Team First Attitude – train and play for the team
- Strive to be the hardest working player at every training session.
- Wear the Pro Player Centre Kit – positive team atmosphere.
- Arrive to training on time – ready to train